15 days of straight riding to start Dec 1st
Some of us have opted for a bit of a challenge starting Dec 1st. We will be riding in some form for 15 days straight. The rules are simple to participate.
- Ride your bike every day from Dec 1st thru the 15th
- Rides must be at least 30 minuets long
- Total number of hours after 15 days must be more than 15
- Indoor and Outside rides count – effort is not factor.
- Join the Strava club and record your ride for validation. https://www.strava.com/clubs/AW15
Join in on the fun before Dec 1st.
The following two tabs change content below.
Clint got into cycling to lose weight and get fit. He is currently at Cat 4 Racer and the Chief Race Director for the Alabama Wheelmen. When not on his bike he spends time with his two young boys and beautiful wife.